Wednesday 31 October 2012

happy halloween...

Pumpkin coffee table display- laziest decorations ever


Happy Halloween from a city that is singularly obsessed with cobwebs and gravestones, even though it has the scariest real-life spiders and biggest webs I've ever encountered. The library staff were excellently dressed up today, with the 'axe through the head, blood ALL over her' lady winning the prize for making a small child cry. kudos for your commitment! 

Having been staggeringly unwell for the last few days (a seriously scary sight) I am celebrating by keeping down solid food and attempting to clean my house. I will further celebrate later by going to Target and buying loads of candy on sale. 

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

want to disagree? tell me I'm marvellous? Go 'write' ahead...